We are looked upon as one of the supreme Vacuum Oven Exporters and Suppliers in India. The Laboratory Vacuum Oven is manufactured using optimum quality materials that ensure high durability, tensile strength and resistivity to adverse conditions. Round Vacuum Oven is also available in the array to meet the specific requirements of the clients. Additionally, customers are eased with the availability of the Digital Vacuum Oven loaded with all the advanced features.
- Vacume Ovens are double walled.
- Inside chamber is made of thick stainless steel 304 quality.
- Out side chamber made of mild steel sheet pre greased, pretreated for rust proofing and powder coated.
- high grade glass wool insulation between the chambers to avoid heat loss. Uniform drying under vaccume.
- Temp. ranges from 50ºC to 200ºC with ±2 accuracy.
- Precise vaccum control to 30 Hg displayed on Analog guage.
- Temp. controlled by digital temp. indicator cum controller.
- Vaccum chamber is wrapped with set of high quality heaters for quick and uniform heating.
- Doors has a thick tempered toughned glass window. Perfectly seald with silicon rubber gasket for observation without disturbing thermal condition.
- Proper door alignment to ensure excellent vaccum performance and operators safety.
- Positive acrew to tighten the id to obtain perfect seal.
- Fitted with diaphragm valves and vaccum guage.
- Control panel with temp. controller, switches and indicating lamps provided on the front panel.
- Working chamber 30×22.5 cm.
- Suitable for 230 V, AC, 50 HZ.
- Available in rectangular chamber also.
- Vaccum control and relief valves located on front of unit for convenient monitoring.
Sizes in Rectangular Model
|Size in cm.
||No. of Shelves